2019 Buick Envision
Customers spoke, and Buick listened. The updates to the 2019 Buick Envision were developed and designed with Buick customer feedback at the forefront, meaning a more satisfying and driver-centric Buick experience for you.
Here is what you can expect from the 2019 Buick Envision:
- New exterior design elements, including: a “flying wing” front grille; “spread-wing” LED headlights; chrome-trimmed fog lights; a refreshed lower bumper; diamond-shaped LED taillights; trapezoidal tailpipes; and more chrome accents in the rear.
- A new 19-inch tire option.
- A new nine-speed transmission with the 2.0-liter turbo engine option; torque is improved to 295 lb-ft. with this engine option.
- A deactivation switch for the auto-stop function.
- New interior amenities, including: next-generation wireless charging, an updated hands-free microphone, fast-warming heated seats, enhanced visibility for the rear-vision camera, and an ionizer for improved air-quality and odor-control.
- Rosewood Red and Meteoric Iron Gray exterior paint colors.
The upgraded Envision has been cruising streets across China since the fall of 2017, but was only recently unveiled in North American markets. If you’re at all intrigued by the updates to the 2019 Buick Envision, plan on stopping by George Gee Buick GMC soon to check them out for yourself.